Sunday, 12 April 2009

Easter Treats from Amelie !!! - Zoe UK DT

Hi everyone :) I am sooo excited about my first post on the the blog since being asked to join the Toodles and Binks design team!! What better way to celebrate than with sweeties yum!!!!
I couldn't decide just how i wanted to use this cutie, so i decided to try out 2 different little treat bags I could fill with Easter goodies, a little basket, and a sweet little bag :)
I just loooove Amelie Bunnykins, isnt she the cutest!! I have loads of ideas of different ways to use her, and i just know she will make cute cards all year round by simple cutting away the eggs and using the "some bunny loves you" sentiment that comes with the image!!! I have more pictures and details of each of the projects I made here on my blog. Zoe x x

2 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Isn't it against some law to be that cute????

Happy Easter!

Hugs,

Craig said...

What a lovely little gift for someone, especially with those tasty treats inside :)