Friday, 17 April 2009

New Release - Guiseppe Forks (SAH-012)








We are now delighted to announce the first of the Sally-Ann Hancock Designs for 2009, his name is Guiseppe Forks (09-04-SAH-012)..............it also has a "Thank You" sentiment attached to the bottom of the stamp (**edited to add a image of the sentiment (not to scale)) as I thought you would love to see a coloured version this time). I have also just added the product code to the top lefthandside of the image, which obviously doesn't appear on the stamp, this picture is for our catalogue.

I am sure a lot of you here in the UK will know about Sally-Ann, but if not here's a brief introduction:










Sally-Ann Hancock (40 ish)
My Lovetodoodle Blog






About me…and my family
I’ve been married to Nick for just over 12 years and we have a beautiful 5 year old daughter, Caitlin. We currently live in Gloucestershire…but our dream is to settle near St.Ives…one day.

My background
I’ve always loved colour, designing and creating since I was a little girl…although I was encouraged to study art, I opted not to when leaving school…Eventually, I fell into a desk-top publishing/writing role, and re-discovered my thirst for creativity…I loved the challenge of making the layout, design and words work together on a page…and still do…..and I really enjoy and admire good design.

I discovered card-making/scrapbooking whilst on maternity leave with Caitlin. After leaving my full-time role about three years ago, I began to design my own range of rubber stamps which enabled me to work from home. This proved to be a very successful little business, but I found I had little time for designing, until I discovered the digi world. I currently still create and sell digital downloads and will be launching my own website shortly.

My style
I’ve dabbled in most mediums...watercolour painting being a favourite. However, I choose to produce my stamp and image illustrations with clean, simple lines….usually with a quirky or mischievous character which probably reflects that part of me.

I adore my work and it’s such a good feeling to see my work used by others in their craft projects or gifts for others…..and I can honestly say that wherever I am, or whatever I do, I’m constantly inspired for my next creation……and that’s why I doodle.





11 comments:

Esme said...

Ooh he's great! Can't wait to see the rest!

Esme x

InkHearts said...

I absolutely adore Sally Ann's doodles and I am overjoyed to see her featured here and designing stamps! It is nice to put a face with a name, as well...hehehe Way to go, Sally Ann! Keep up the fab work.

Blessings!

Kim Dellow said...

Very very cute Sally-Ann. Love him. Kim

POPPET said...

Gorgeous but then all her designs are, hugs Pops x x x

Jackie said...

Oh he's very cute, well done Sally Ann :o)
Jackie xx

pinky said...

Isn't Sallyanne a star! Well done girl, keep them coming.
Pinky

LuLu said...

Well done Sally-Anne . . . he's so cute.

Craftyrose said...

You are so talented and clever Sally-Anne! Well done! xx

Kim said...

Superb as always, I am a real biog fan of Sally-Ann's. well done!!

Lisa T said...

Sally-Ann's work is adorable! Congrats. She will be a great addition to Toodles & Binks!

Pink Sunshine said...

Congratulations Toodles & Binks for getting Sally-Ann on board - I think here creations are super fab. x