Thursday, 23 April 2009

Welcome Jacqui .............. she really is the Cat's Whiskers ....


and we read her blog almost every day. Here is a little potted history written by Jacqui:

I am a 62 year old retired Grandma, who always has an empty wallet as I have an obbession for stamps. I got into stamping about a year ago and ever since have been well and truly hooked. I have crafted all my life and before I found cardmaking I spent most of my free time on embroidery, especially Elizabethan Stump work. My favourite colouring mediums are Copics and Distress Inks which I try to use equally.

Hugs

Jacqui
If you have the time why not visit my craft blog
on
http://jacqui47.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

lilacanglia said...

congratulations Jacqui,
Hugs
Angie

pinky said...

Already a big follower of Jacqui, her work is stunning.
Pinky

Love to Doodle! said...

Fab news....Congratulations...Can't wait to see what you create Jacqui....Sally-Ann....xx

Tonya said...

Congratulations Jacqui!! Your work is so fabulous. I love your style and you know how to work those colors.