Saturday, 2 May 2009

..... and the winner is ..............

old McDoodles had a Farm EIEIO .............with the 42 people on the Mr Linky list, plus 2 from the "Guess" post, random.org picked





which is Carlyann, plus we have also decided to award something to Lisa F as she was bang on with McDoodles.

Thank you very much for taking part, and all of you will be automatically entered in the "I Want It All Draw" on 31st December 2009. We will also be having more Blog Candy shortly, so keep on entering, the more you enter the more chance you have of winning.

Carlyann and Lisa please email us (details on the sidebar with your mailing addresses).


4 comments:

carlzcardz said...

Oh my gosh!!!! wow!!! im so excited!! :-) thank you for picking me! and congrats lisa!! xxx

yvonne said...

Congratulations to you both .. Happy playing with your goodies.

ger76 said...

Congratulations guys hope you have as much fun playing with them as I have!!!

Luv Ger x

Lisa F said...

Thank you so much! I can't wait! I love my one Toodles and Binks stamp - can't wait to see what this candy is!