Sunday, 17 May 2009

A really, really overdue post .....

and I apologise to Maria for this, as she has been on the DT for a long time, but I'd forgotten to add her link and put a spotlight piece up on the blog. So with apologies, here it is:

Maria (UK)

After years of working long office hours and travelling extensively (for work) I am now a stay at home/work from home wife/mum of three wonderful (quite often trying....) kids, and not forgetting DH... I have been crafting forever, but it’s always just been something in the background, until about 2/3 years ago when I found myself at home with more time on my hands to do what I love...create and make! Early last year (2008), I decided to take my crafting a step further and became an independent demonstrator for a craft company, which suited the fact that I also run my own craft workshops and courses. I love to show others how to craft and how easy, enjoyable and relaxing it can be. I really love to see the smile on someones face when they realise they can do it too!

My Blog: http://www.meholder.blogspot.com/

Hugs
Maria xxx

No comments: