Sunday, 5 July 2009

.... and the winners are .............



eventually, after a bit of phaffing around, because I edited the original post and somehow lost the list (I sware I was nowhere near the code too!)..... they are:






Girls, would you please email me your snail mail addresses, and I will pop your candy in the post to you. It might not be immediately, as we would also like you to participate in the Blog Hop for the new release due out soon, but I will be in touch with you individually about this. Please you the email in the side bar to contact us.


As I have lost the link, please could anyone else who entered also email me with their blog address so that I can add your names into the "I Want It All" draw on 31st December 2009. I'm so sorry that I mucked it up! **Edited to add: actually, I've just realised that if you left a comment I will be able to track back to you.**

No comments: