Sunday, 25 October 2009

Hello Everyone!!

Well where do I start.
Firstly I had to admit I was totally amazed when Kay invited me to join the DT , but very pleased nonetheless and extremely excited too be working along side some of the best!!!.

I'm Susie, I live in Norfolk and I'm Mum to three Wonderful children and wife to a James my even more Wonderful, Generous husband who has the patience of a saint.

I have been Card Making for a little over 3 years .It all started when I was bought a card kit by my little Sister who had started making her own a year or so before. Well cutting a long story short with in 3 weeks I was and still am totally hooked . A few months after I started my Blog White Ribbon Cards , this when I discovered challenge blogs and there my obsession evolved. I try to complete as many challenges as I can each week. I work Part-time as an Agency Nurse so I am in a lucky position where I am able to choose when I work leaving more time for my Obsession.

2 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

Congratulations on your new DT position! Am looking forward to seeing your DT projects!
Jane
x

ger76 said...

Hu Susie, welcome aboard hun looking forward to working with you,

Luv Ger x