Monday, 26 October 2009

Hi from Jo (Boots)








Hi i'm Jo and I live in the beautiful County of Wiltshire with my long suffering and patient husband and our two gorgeous girls. Many years ago I was a Legal Secretary and left that all behind to become a SAHM when I had our first daughter. Since then I have popped my head around the door and covered for holidays and sickness but my main priority is staying at home to look after the girls. I have made my own cards for as long as I can remember but I only started becoming an addict around 2 years ago when my friend showed me her scrapbooking and it was so fantastic, I started looking into it. I then discovered blogs and all these fantastic, talented people making the most fantastic cards! Nearly 2 years down the line I have no dining room and my purse is a lot lighter ! I was absolutely thrilled when Kay accepted me onto her DT and I feel so proud to be part of this amazing, talented team.

No comments: