Tuesday, 10 November 2009

The search is on




Sadly, two of our love DT girls are going to be standing down because of other work commitments and we are so sorry they will be leaving us.


We've already offered one of the places we have available to somebody we would love to join us, and are anxiously waiting for her reply so in the meanwhile we are looking for the other DT place us for grabs ..... all you need to do is post us some examples on your of favourite projects, annd tell us why it should be you we pick!


Edited to add ** of course, if you would prefer to apply by email, then please use the address in the sidebar and send us 3 examples of your work.

Can't wait to see what you do.
div>

The post will stay at the top of the blog until the closing date, which is 10th November 2009, but check below for other posts.

7 comments:

Leann said...

Have pinched the pic Kay & added a link on my blog :)

Saskia said...

Wow! It would be great to be part of your DT-team! I love to work with 'cute' stamps... as you can see on my blog! :) Feel free to take a look!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

**My name is at Mr Linky nr 2**

Ang said...

I sent you an email last week, I hope you received it ok

Ang said...

I sent you an email last week, I hope you received it ok.

Vicki said...

hiya, I emailed you last week and enclosed some piccies, hope you received it as sometimes my pc plays up. good luck with your search for a new DT member xx vicki xx

Kimmi said...

Hi :D

I've added my name to your Mr Linky, when you have a spare minute or two, have a peek. I love Stampin'. I've just finished a 2(more like three) month term with an American stamp company - La-La Land Crafts. I'd love to be considered for one of your DT position.

Hugs

Kimmi xx

Mephisto said...

Have send you an Email.
Here is my
Blog

Hugs
Dominique