Sunday, 25 October 2009

Thank you all for the lovely submissions for DT posts

we've had loads of lovely entries, and I will be working my way through them shortly, to make a decision by the closing date.

We have actually asked a couple of lovely ladies already to be on the DT, the first one is Susie Little - who won a recent blog candy prize - I loved her blog so much I asked us to join the DT.

I think Susie will be popping on later to introuduce herself.

We have also asked Jo Neville, another super talented crafter to join us, and Jo will also be popping by tomorrow to say hi..

I have a week off from the day job next week, and can't wait to get started on some real crafting for once, as well as do a re-shoot of the short video I made of the new crafty cabin .... I did one earlier in the week, but Toodles rejected it as a sad effort and told me to re-shoot it......

Happy crafting, and check back later to meet the girls.

Kay

2 comments:

Marie said...

Kay, can't find your e-mail address in the mire of saved e-mails that is my e-mail box! People are asking when the Think Snow Stamp will be available for purchase? What can I tell them?

Marie said...

PS - also were there any more that you wanted?