Thursday, 26 November 2009

An intro from Sandra

Hi folks!

My name is Sandra Dry and I'm a craftaholic :o)

I've been crafting since as long as I can remember taking up stamping seriously since 1994. I love cardmaking, scrapbooking and all things 'papercrafty'. I also enjoy drawing and doodling.

I'm Mama to Tommy (10), Ben (4) and Isabelle (4).... my constant source of inspirtion, and wife to Adrian....my long suffering husband (craft widower). He's actually my toughest critic, although he likes to call himself 'quality control'.

I'm really looking forward to starting my DT position with Toodles and Binks and getting to know the rest of the team.

You can check out my blog here.

* * * * * *
Hugs
Toodles and Binks

3 comments:

Saskia said...

Congratulations Sandra! I'm looking forward to work with you in this team!!

Saskia :)

Lana said...

Congratulations from me also Sandra I can't wait to see what you do!
Hugs
Lana x

Sandra said...

...and that goes the same for me too Saskia!! Exciting times ahead :o)
Sandra x