Thursday, 3 December 2009

An intro from Lana


Hello My name is Lana and I'm a SAHM to 2 boys Owen who is 11 and Harvey who is 4. I'm married to a great guy called Ryan and we live in the UK.
I'm a serious Paper Craft addict and just love expressing myself through creativity. I love using my Pazzle, Cricut, Nesties, Stamps or Digis and my newest addiction Copics!
Through Crafting and blogging I have met some wonderful talented friends who I love to share my creations with and get Inspiration along the way. I'm thrilled beyond words to be part of Toodles and Binks Design Team and honoured to be working with such a creative bunch.
You can visit my blog at http://sweetpeaspapercreations.blogspot.com/
Hugs
Lana x

3 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely card Lana!! Looking forward to work with you in this great team!!

Saskia :)

Annmaree (EmuUpAGumTree) said...

Love that image, what a great card!

Cheri Howard said...

How cute!