Friday, 1 January 2010

... and the winner for "I Want It All 2009" is:

EMMA for her comment on 24th March 2009 .... well done, please email me your snail mail address by 22nd January 2009, and we will send out your prize.

I uploaded it to the wrong YouTube account, and now can't upload it again so you can watch it here.

Also as you will see in this incredibly bad video we have also given two special Toodles awards to two of the followers that have commented on a regular basis ..... so a thank you to PINKY and LILACANGLIA with a T&B stamp of your choice for supporting us. Please can you send me your snail mail address.

Have a good laugh watching the video - we were particularly unprepared as had just been watching the departure of David Tennant as the Doctor, and had been sobbing minutes before .... plus had to have quite heavy alcohol admistered through the whole programme to calm my nerves (obviously Toodles had only had Coke)!!!!

Hugs

Kay

2 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

oh my, what a wonderful start to the new year,
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH,
I have emailed,
COngrats to the other winners,
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
HUgs
Angie

Emma said...

Thank you so much kay :) still over the moon that i won!! :) Em xxx