Wednesday, 13 January 2010

An intro from Saskia

Thanks for inviting me at the Design Team! I'm looking forward to make cards and projects for Toodles & Binks! Here's a little bit more about 'me' :

I'm Saskia, still 39 years (40 next month!), married with Luc and we have a son Robbe (10). We live in a small village in Belgium. I'm a stay-at-home-mum. Reading, cooking, crafting, meeting friends,… don’t have enough time to do all these things I love!! :) Since ever I love to craft!! But I started making cards about 3 years ago. Cards with 3d-figures. Last year, I discovered some lovely stamps, digi-images, pencils, copic markers,... And at January 2009, I started my blog
Snippers and co. ‘Cute’ things are my favourite! I also love to work with felt and fabric!

I tumbled in some Design Teams. It’s so fun to work together with other people, to hop around everyone’s blog, to meet other crafters!

I'll be back soon with more 'Toodles & Binks'-work!



Greetings, Saskia

4 comments:

Adele said...

Welcome Saskia! Off to have a look at your blog!

Dingle.xxx

Annmaree said...

I love these!

Sandra said...

Gorgeous cards Saskia, Looking forward to exciting times on the T&B DT.
Hugs
Sandra x

Susie Little said...

Welcome Saskia, loving your makes!xx