Friday, 30 July 2010

Just authorised a further update for UK STampers forum

It's all behind the scenes activity today, I've just authorised a further update to the UKSTampers forum, which will give us a much nicer Newsletter capability and am starting to work on another further upgrade over there .... it has grown so significantly since I started it a few years ago ... and sat on my own twiddling my thumbs we now have 904 members and growing by the day. Loads of activity and a very active core of members that make my heart sing with their talent, friendliness and willingness to help anybody - thank you guys and girls YOU ROCK!!!!

Now I've packed the outstanding orders on the system for Stamp Galaxy, the Rubbah Elf and I are off to do the weekly shop and try and track down bits for Toodles Sonic costume next week ... and then I will be back to do a smidgen more to Fiona's page - mostly adding bling as it is very plain down the left hand side - and then start on my Bird Cage Swap items for UK STampers.  Also need to do another Copic order for re-stocks and more colours......

No comments: