Wednesday, 14 July 2010

vBlog #27 - WOYWW 58

Hellosies,



Well, it's Wednesday again .... doesn't it just wizz around quicker and quicker each time!



Here is what I currently have on my desk



>



I have decided that I only have time to update one blog .... so there is more crafting time .... so the stampgalaxy.blogspot one will go dormant .... and I will use this one from now on.



Julia, no nail polish yet - I am just about to re-pain them, I am trying to get in the habit of having nice nails now I don't have to do mega typing each day. I have promised my set of acrylic nails, but not sure if I will actually like them!

Check out all the other lovely WOYWWers' over on Julia's Blog.



Hugs



Kay

2 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

I could n't actually watch the video ... tinternet was on a go slow and I was lozin the will to live ... bet it was yummy though ... it usually is :0)

Doone said...

still sounnds painful - comment left on other blog too