This afternoon I had a break through with the PA Hot Picks Extra set, and decided that I didn't want to waste the experiments, so they were utilised on the project below. I had done a thank you project for the lovely lady that gave me the DMC threads and beads (and also sent some lovely lace for me yesterday), but wasn't happy with it .... so decided to start again and incorporate some of the lace:
It's not too easy to see in the picture, but the letters were covered in Inca Gold, stamped with one of the small Hot Picks extra flowers (which is swirly and reminded me of fishing net) and then embossed in Galatic Gold Embossing Powder, some Lava Green Inca Gold rubbed gently over that and the embossed in the clear Chiaro Flo embossing powder for a glass finish.
I am fairly pleased with my first venture into metal work as well, with the PA starfish and Ten Second Studio Metal, sandwiched with Humgo tape and waste cardstock. Actually, the TSS tools (bought at Stevenage/egged on by Alison) were very easy to use.
- 3x6 Bare Naked Chipboard Tag (Stamp Galaxy)
- Decor Art Inca Gold in Green and Heematiite (coming soon to Stamp Galaxy) ** I am addicted to this stuff**
- Galactic Gold Embossing Powder (Stamp Galaxy)
- Chiaro Flo Embossing Powder (Stamp Galaxy)
- Chipboard Letters (Woodware)
- Versamark Ink Pad (Stamp Galaxy)
- Stazon Ultramarine Ink Pad (Stamp Galaxy)
- TSS Metal, Tools and Humungo Tape (LB Crafts)
- PA Hot Picks Extra flower set (LB Crafts)
- PA Grunge flower #1 (LB Crafts)
- PA Kids Plate 2 (Stamp Galaxy) for the starfish
- Plain copy paper in blue and white
- Ranger Distress Inks in Peeled Paint and Spiced Marmalade & Walnut Stain (Stamp Galaxy)
- Webster's Paper (see previous posts on the one and only pack I have)
- Vintage Lace
- Hero Arts Bling
- Prima E-line flower and brad from stash
Right, a quicky tidy up and then on to bookmarks for the Parental Control tomorrow.
Happy Crafting Chickadees