Monday, 16 August 2010

Details on Supplies Used for Bird Cage Swap

  • 6x6 and 3x6 Buck Naked Chipboard (Stamp Galaxy)
  • Webster's Pages 6x6 Triple Pack Collection (Seaside Retreat, Gala & Nature's Storybook)
  • Gilding Flakes (Stamp Galaxy)
  • Liquitex Bead Gel Medium (Stamp Galaxy)
  • Cosmic Shimmer Watercolours (Stamp Galaxy)
  • Cosmic Shimmer Rich Gold Mist (Stamp Galaxy)
  • Fibres (from my stash, I got them on ebay but can't remember the seller. RachO113 uses the same supplier so she might have a link on her Youtube channel)
  • Tim Holtz Clips
  • Tim Holtz Adage Ticket
  • Tim Holtz Tissue Tape "Market Place" and "Nostalgic" I think that it is the market place that has the Pasadena Palace on it!! (I got one from LB Crafts and the other from Stamp Connection)
  • Viva Inka Gold in Hamaetite, Lava Green and Violet (bought at Stevenage Stamp show from LB Crafts)
  • Tim Holtz Bird Cage Die (Artistic Stamper)
  • Tim Holtz Gungeboard (Stamp Galaxy)
  • Chiaro Flow Clear Embossing Powder (Stamp Galaxy)
  • Pearls and Hot Fix Crystals from my stash
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain (couldn't be without it or my blender tools)
  • Making Memories Paper Trimmer
  • Making Memories Craft Knife
  • Red Tape, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesvie and Pinflair Gel Glue (another staple on my desk all the time)
  • Brayer


6x6 front



The wording under the Bird Cage, you can either lift off the cage as it is secured with the clip, or just flip it upto read it as it is made of grungeboard, and therefore flexible.



The back of the page



A close up of the pocket, I love, love, love the Tissue Tape with the Pasadena Playhouse on it ..... I will need a LOT more!!!!



The front of the tag, it has the same wording as the 6x6 page



The back of the tag, inside the pocket is just a small tag with my details on.

The swap has closed now, and I am waiting for the remaining tags to come in .... I just need to finish my own page off this afternoon.

Yesterday I headed off to the Stevenage Stamp show with Alison (Craftytrog) - we had a fab day .... I did spend quite a bit though (sorry Rubbah Elf!, but Alison is a bad influence LOL).

Some of the Ten Second Studio metal stuff found their way into my basket, as well as some Paper Artsy Hot Picks and flower die .... can't wait to play now I have finished the swap.

Happy crafting.

Hugs
Kay


2 comments:

Sid said...

These look really fab Kay !! Looking forward to receiving my selection !!

craftytrog said...

Brilliant! Love all the texture! Wish I'd spotted the swap now! Must pay more attention next time! :o) x