Saturday, 21 August 2010

UK STampers rolling tag challenge - Week 30

I finally managed to take part in the UK STampers rolling challenge that Efemera sets each week.  This week the challenge was to:


  1. Dots
  2. Something of Sir Tim's
  3. A form of transport.
This is what I came up with:

  • Tim Holtz goodies - tissue tape, crackle acents
  • Dots - the eyelet, the bling, the "O" in the words, and on the background although difficult to pick up in the picture circles from small sequin waste.
  • Transport was a a picture from a children's book that I have had for a long time, so scanned in and then distressed the hell out of to make it look wate/time damaged.
Supplies used:

I love challenges, as they stretch my otherwise quite lazy Mojo, and am now looking forward to next week's one (I think they are set each Sunday).

No comments: