Tuesday, 24 August 2010

WOYWW 64 - vBlog#31 - Post Card moves on

So the postcard for the UK STampers swap has moved on a bit, and I have changed my mind a bit ~HEY, I'm a girlie I can do that!~

I have decided use what was the back as the front of the post card, and that it's too nice for me to cut down, so it will be a 6x6 postcard (just a bit more postage).

Haven't done a vBlog for a long time, so here it is:



Thank you as always for all the lovely comments I received last week, and for those of you that missed it you can see the finished Bird Cage Swaps HERE (the've gone off now, all except poor Sid's as I was too lazy to go upstairs at the time and print off a label .... sorry honey bun I will do it tomorrow!)  I managed to leave quite a few comments, and will try to do a few more this week.

For anyone wondering what the deuce I have been on about with my WOYWW, then hop over to our Chief WOYWW'ers hang out ~Julia~ and see all the other fab workdesks.

Happy Crafting Darlings

Hugs

Kay xoxo

22 comments:

kath said...

thank for sharing your desk today...hugs kath xxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Don't cut it!!! Tis lush!!! and... just PMSL hun.. "cant be arsed" that is soooo funny :O)) Loving the vid... you starting a trend there.. except.. erm.. I dunno how to do a vid ROFLMAO

Helen said...

Hope you get your postcards done! Great vid.

Sid said...

How unusual..... a square postcard !! Like it though !!

Wipso said...

Fab video. Thanks for sharing it.
A x

joey said...

Hiya Kay

love the piece you showed today, gorgeous work

Joey.x

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Kay, love your video had a little chuckle. Lovely artwork, what a lot of thought you have put into it. I loved your finished bird cages absolutely gorgeous. Have a nice WOYWW day Hugs JO.xxxx

JoZart said...

Enjoyed spying on your lovely bit of art!
JoZarty x

Heather x said...

Great postcard babe :)
*hugs* Heather x

Cheryl said...

oh great video,fab piece,too hugs cheryl xxx

Minxy said...

Hay Kay, i can see why you couldn't bring yourself to cut the PC to size it just worked as it was, very arty. And i love your ickle vblogs instead of a regular post..maybe i should try one one of these days

Kay said...

Oh you are so right, you cannot cut that! It's gorgeous x

Lou and Mel said...

Love the postcard - its gorgeous!

judie said...

great desk, thanks for sharing
hugs
judie xx

Nan said...

Loved seeing all your goodies from Paper Artsy...those dies look so fun. I don't blame you for not cutting...that's such a pretty piece. Maybe print a master copy and use as backgrounds later on as well. I just tried that this week and it came out pretty well!

Lisa aka Myran said...

Stunning postcard! Thanks for the peek :)

nerllybird said...

The kids at school always say 'can't be asked' - it drive me nuts but I'm not sure it would be appropriate to correct them, lol. Love the postcard - both versions!

Carola Bartz said...

I love your vblog and the card you've made!

Doone said...

I LOVE SQUARES

I do not yet know why they appeal so much more to me than a space that is not 'equal' in length and breadth, but they do,
and if not a square then I so often end up with the 'long edge' horizontal - as in landscape rather than portrait..

So i really really like that you didn't crop it - Yay

Dx

Timi said...

You are funny :D:D , I loved the vblog. That's a fab card and those hot pick stamps, very nice, I have to put my hands on some. Timixx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I wouldn't be able to cut that piece either. That card you made is gorgeous. Always love watching your vblog entries.

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Fab Video blog. Thanks for sharing!

xx