Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Kay's Book Club #1- The Lady Chosen ....

Yay, I re-joined the library and started to read one recommended by the Parental Control ~that's how old people spend their time then reading steamy novels!!!!!

Actually, if you love historical romances (this one is Regency) then you will love this as much as I have ..... it's the first in a whole series of Bastion Club novels, and revolves around the romance of the Earl of Trentham and Leonora Carling.  For me it is a big fat 10/10.

I've devoured it in less than 24 hours, and for me is a big fat 10/10.  I have now plundered Parental Control's reading shelf and got another The Edge of Desire, which is also a Bastion Novel (I spotted a Georgette Heyer there too) ..... I am assured that you can read them independently and don't need to follow on for each series.  I can fee another trip to the library tomorrow to stock up.

I love reading .... but found that being a mum and wife, working full time and running the business left no time to indulge myself .....now working full time has dropped out of the equation I can get my fill of reading.

I've just done my duty by the dog ... we jogged half a mile and walked them remaining 1.5 miles in the rain .... so now where's my book ....

Happy Crafting and reading

Hugs

Kay xoxoxo

ISBN No.978-0-7499-4023-2

No comments: