Sunday, 12 September 2010

Play Date Cafe #46 - Black & White with a splash of Pink




I've never played along at Play Date Cafe ~and not sure if this is the time to do it as I am not a huge Black & Whtie fan~ but thought I would give it a go this morning whilst all about me slept.  Plus I can also use it for my UK STampers Song, Stage and Silverscreen entry when it's done.



Hand drawn flowers, Sir Tim Tissue Tape, Paper Artsy Hot Pix 1004 flowers, Hero Arts Sunny Upper Case Stamps and Christmas Red (which comes out quite pink if watered down).  Also used a spot of Liquitex Bead Gel ~when do I not?~ and Liquitex Iridescent Medium on top the flowers.

The layers are more defined IRL, so I may have to go back and and just define the flowers more so it shows up when scanned.

Happy Crafting

Hugs

Kay xoxox

5 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

I agree Kay, flowers are the sweetest thing as is your project! Great job with the color challenge, from your project you don't appear to have trouble with black and white...you've done a marvelous job! So glad you could join us at the Play Date Cafe and we'd love to have you play along again!

Julie Ranae said...

Welcome to The Play Date Cafe, Kay! It's great to have you with us and so happy you took The Color Splash Challenge...you did a terrific job with your interpretation....LoVe it!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful mix of images, great splash of pink. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful art. Love how you have layered your images and textures. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Welcome! I just looooooooooooooove this project! I love those hand-drawn flowers:) FABBBBBULOUS! You nailed this splash color story:) Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!!