Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Playing around trying to get to grips with PSE7

and changing vintage images to black and white.



It's the first time I've done it, and the tutorial I was working from was obviously for another version ~I have PSE7~ but I managed to cobble it together in the end.  I would really love to do some of those fabbie digital collages, and so will have to get the Rubbah Elf to help me with one of the steps that I just couldn't get and then keep on practising.

My post this morning had the PA tag, well ..... I am happy to report that since I had so many nice comments it will be a keeper, but I have in the meantime put Bead Gel Medium over it, and am a bit happier....it is just a bit of the gesso underneath that bothers me!

Definitely it needs some metal flowers and a strudier underneath .... so that is the way to go forward.

No comments: