Monday, 20 September 2010

Sunday Stamper Challenge #121 - Wrong Way Round Notebook

I cinched up a "wrong way round" notebook for the Parental Control - she's left-handed and apparently it helps if the notebook opens the wrong way ..... don't ask!!!!

So I broke out the Cinch ~first time I used it in error~ and combined it new stash just arrived at the Galaxy and the Sunday Stampers Challenge, which is movie themed.

I feels so wrong to open a book this way around .... but the old dear is happy:


Front cover



Back cover



Close up detail of front - sorry my lighting is a bit funky this time of night.


I used the following:

Stampers Anonymous - At the Movies (CMS081) new in at the Galaxy
Paper Artsy - StageLights 1 (USSL1) from Stamp Galaxy
also used a PA tag stamp for the inside page marker
Prima & 7G stamps for the rear journal spot and butterfly
Sir Tim (Duke of Distress) Alerations Ticket Die - Sizzix
Sir Tim (Duke of Distress) Tissue Tape
Grunge Paper - Stamp Galaxy - for page marker tag in side which is a PA stamp
White cardstock
Red Papermania cardstock
Mariposa Paper (DCWV)
SU Paper Distresser
Chiaro Flo Embossing Powder - my go to clear EP for a fine glasslike finish
WR Memory Keepers Cinch
Bind It All 1" O wires

This is the first time that I have broken out Fird Brick Distress Ink, Rusty Hinge and Wild Honey, and am at a loss to know why not before/how did I manage .... ace, ace, ace.

My desk is literally awash with stuff to go in the shop, here's a quick, piccie of my "shoplifting" thus far, actually you can't see the Lost & Found Stack ~that's on the chair!




Right, I need to go and update the SHOP with all the lovely new goodies......

Happy Crafting Blogerettes.

Hugs

Kay xoxo

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

I totally get the wrong way round thing... and do they still do left handed cheque books? FAB alterations hun, thanks for joinin in with the SUnday stAmper x