Monday, 6 September 2010

UK STampers calling card artwork


I know I said yesterday that I would share my WOYWW #52 project, but Toodles has just got home from school and knabbed the camera ~in which is my memory card~ so I can't.

Instead this is just a piece of artwork that I've used as the base for some UK STampers calling cards that can be given out at various craft events ..... I am a chatty sole and always end up talking to somebody and usually UK STampers crops us, so instead of just telling them the url, I can now hand over a card!!

Ideally I would have wanted to scan them in and then use that, but forgot all about mechanical copyright .... unless I use our stamps of course and then it will be ok, so I will have to just produce a A4 backgrounds from scratch each time (using different stamps and colours) and then make them from those ... not as terrible as it sounds they only take about 5 minutes to produce.
Stamps used:  Paper Artsy Hot Picks 1004
Inks:  Distress Inks in Dusty Concord and Old Paper

Happy Crafting

Hugs

Kay xoxox

No comments: