Wednesday, 15 September 2010

WOYWW #67 - What is not on my desk but should be

as you can see, the title suggests that there should be much more going on ..... I am currently waiting for a new delivery of Grunge Paper ~I am out of it, and Grunge Board will be too thick ~ before I can get on with my Sunday Stamper's project.

So, this week I thought I would just show you some of the stuff behind me excuse the mess!! ~oh, I forgot, you are used to that with me.

One of my baskets of Paper Artsy Stamps and Green Pepper, there are more, but stored differently.  Next to a replacement pack of Baby Wipes ~in desk supply is running low~.



A basket of Sir Tim the Adorable's Alterations.



A basket of Sir Tim the Adorable's Alterations Finally, a brief overview of my desk ~mess as usual, as I am biologically incapable of anything else~ and a big pile of Stephanie Laurens books hot from the Library and yet to make it to my bedside cabinet.



My Big Shot ~usually this sits up on my cart, but I have put the laminator in its place whilst I work on some Toodles & Binks bits and bobs.





Apologies for the lack of action, but if you want more hop on the magic cyber carpet and head to the lovely Miss Julia's crafty hangout for more inspiring spaces.

Happy Crafting

Hugs

Kay xoxoxo

28 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Hey Kay,

Congrats on going to see TH. I know you will have fun.

The reason I said to throw the candy wrapper away is because it has the word "SUGAR FREE" written all over it. Not much fun to use for art. Believe me, if it could be used, I'd have a container to drop the empties into (grin).

As for your workspace, I like that you use those open baskets. They look easy to find things in and even easier to lift. Happy WOYWW.

Helen said...

Great idea to use the baskets. I trip over stuff all the time.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Love the artistic mess! Fab. collection of Sir Tim's dies too - did someone say you're going to see THE Sir Tim?! Wow - you lucky girl!!
Sylvia x

artyventure said...

Mess? What mess? Can't see any! Greetz Aisling (N°57 of the WOYWW list)

Sarpreet said...

Have fun in your workshop with Tim, Fab desk, like your stuff. The big shot is fab, i have the cuttlebug. thank you for visiting my blog, Happy WOYWW

Pam said...

enjoy your workshop. Hugs Pam x

joey said...

Hiya

fab piccys and it looks like you have so much going on

Joey.x

Anneliese said...

Love the piles of Timmy stash :D .. Enjoy the class :D

Sue said...

Hi ya Kay
great piccies of your crafty space, luv the basket with sir tims goodies in it, have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Nicks said...

you call that a mess???

Lou and Mel said...

I love Sir Tim! Thanks for showing your desk! (no 64)

Doone said...

no that is not messy - it really isn't

Dx (49)

Sarah said...

Plenty to see here even if you are missing the vital component for your next project

Cardmaking Galore said...

All those lovely Tim dies! MMMM enjoy crafting with them

butlersabroad said...

Wonderful goodies everywhere you look at your place! I'm sure TH will be as excited to see you as you are to see him! I used to live in Newport Pagnell before I moved to America but that was long before anyone had ever heard of altered art, grunge and TH!

Hugs
Brenda

Ciara said...

Cute baskets of goodies - and they look the perfect size for your Sizzix dies :-)

Ciara
xx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Thanks for showing all the fab stash you have in your room I enjoyed being nosy LOL. Have a good evening, Tracy (No.2).

Kaz said...

You seem to be lovely and orrganised x

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

I'm so looking forward to seeing Tim. Me and my sister are going on the Thursday.

Fab pics this week and very organised !

A.xx

Sheena said...

Enjoy your workshop xxx

Sunshine Girl said...

Kay, I am going to the Artsy Crafts on the Friday too (10.30 class) - there is social group on uks if you want to join us there so we can all get very excited together! Nice tidy space you have there and just think of the fun we will have playing with Leandras stamps at the above too! whooo hooo

mustavcoffee said...

Hi there, what lovely goodies you have on display, lots and lots, I like :)
Thank you for letting me have a nosey around:0) xx

Carola Bartz said...

I love how you like to organise using baskets. It looks neat and lovely. Happy WOYWW - Carola, 112

TinaB said...

Love the images on your blog hun xx Great desk this week hun xx Happy WOYWW, Sorry I'm a bit late xx Hugs Tina (#9) xx

Claireliz said...

that all looks very organised
C
xx

Wipso said...

Nicely organised baskets on show today :-)
A x

Phree said...

Lots of nice Sir Tim stuff in those baskets. Thanks for the snoop round.

Julia Dunnit said...

No lack of action here! Am surprised (and I don't know why) tha tyou keep the alterations and stuff in their packets...mine are all naked!