Wednesday, 29 September 2010

WOYWW #69 - Mess, mess everywhere but with an angel's help

it could be tidy .... as you can see the normal status quo reigns on my workspace.



Next a close up of an envelope mini in the starting stages ~ the actual pocket won't be this colour, I was just checking fit etc. I love, love, love the Sir Tim *Duke of Distress* On the Edge die.




Operation Toodles and Binks ~ this is where I do most of the day to day administration etc.


Not terribly exciting, but it does the job ~ that's our graphic tablet ~ which according to Toodles is just not up to the job anymore, she want's a fancy schmancy one that shows the screen as you work, to stop having to look up.

The angel bit in the title is this, one of the piccies we took on Saturday.



We took so many between us, but Toodles is laying claim to this being one of hers.

Grab a coffee and head over to the Queen of Craftspace Keepers, Miss Julia, to have a look at all the over wonderful blogs.  BTW, thank you so much everybody for all the truly wonderful comments last week, I love getting feedback.

Happy Crafting.

Hugs


Kay xoxoxox

EDITED TO ADD:  please also see the pinned post that I have just added to the top of the blog, about paper size.  I would be really grateful to get you feedback, so please a comment on that post if you have time.  I will choose at random a comment next week to send some candy too....so please can you pass the word around.

36 comments:

The Taming of the Glue said...

What a great piccie...reminds me of the angels in Dr Who! Have a great WOYWW.

Sue said...

Hi ya great piccies, i kept looking at those edge dies but didnt get one wish i had now!lol, great piccies, luv my graphics tablet,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Susan Allan said...

Hi, lots of goodies on show. I suppose with a graphics tablet you design rubber stamps??

Have a great day
Sue xx 15

Helen said...

Love that angel, and what a great post. Thanks for letting us in the secrets of Toodles and Binks!!

She said...

Great piccies. S #33

Wipso said...

Think we all have an angel like that :-)
A x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That is an awesome angel. It is so beautiful, especially in grey scale.

I've never seen one of those tablets before. I'll have to do an internet search so I know what you're talking about. Happy WOYWW from #1.

Neet said...

Fab angel - lucky you having one of those tablets - look forward to seeing what you do with it. #44

Lorraine Robertson said...

Lovely mix of pics for us to share in this week honey... TFS...

Lorraine #67
xxx

Linda Elbourne said...

A fabulous angel and your piccies aint bad either :0)

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

A graphics tablet, oh you do sound very technical lol. Love the creative desk and the work in progress looks interesting too. Have a good day, Tracy Evans (18).

Mummylade said...

nice work with the distressers!

Morti said...

Now why oh why did I not pic up an on-the-edge die while I was at AP? LOL - Happy WOYWW! #12

Lou and Mel said...

Ooh yes - angels from Dr Who - they were scary! Great space!

Twiglet said...

That sounds so techy - graphics tablet - I bet you can do all sorts of clever stuff with it!

Ohhh Snap said...

I found my graphics tablet... now I just have to find the pen lol. Nothing like turning the entire house upside down. Love that edge die! It's so on my wishlist. That is a lovely angel picture! Can I just say I'm second, instead of I'm #2 lol.

airing cupboard crafts said...

Love the orange. Have a fab day x

Mandy aka Crafty Angel said...

looks super creative to me, a happy mess :) thanks for sharing, hugs mandyxx

Sarah said...

Loving the angel pic

Sarah Youde said...

I love the on the edge dies too but I haven't got that one yet.

BethanyR said...

Looking at your stamps....I LOVE them....

Candace said...

super creative

Thanks for sharing & enjoy your week

Hugs Candace #86

Dragon said...

Fab angel.... Thanks for sharing her with is this week... Good luck with your research about the paper
Frankie
xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Oh what a beautiful Angel, would love her watching over me. Love your mess, thanks for showing everyone, hugs Heidi (#32) xx

Daniele said...

thanks for the peek at your lovely workspace
hugs

Hels Sheridan said...

"Don't Blink..." OMG... now I am thinking about David Tennant and am so gonna have to go and have a lay down ROFLMAO Hels (52 - which is not my age ... tis my waistsize according to all THOSE photo's out there LMAO)

lisa said...

A great angel although I can't look at them the same since that Dr Who episode, do you know the one I mean!!
Love the post it pad, what a brgain and as to paper. I usually buy 12x12 being a Scrapbooker but I also like 8x8, they are big enough to be really handy for LO's and cards.
Hugs Lisax

nerllybird said...

That's a great-looking desk. As for the angel, it does the same thing to me as it appears to do to everyone else, lol! Helen (46)

Scrapcollectr said...

A lovely inviting desk! And now I know I want Sir Tim's die. Lol
Happy WOYWW
Linky #124

Sunshine Girl said...

What a great workspace you have there. Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl (29)

Craftgirl said...

I want to see what you make with the edge die cut.
happy WOYWW
82

Katie said...

Thank you for the snoop! Great picture :)

Katie (83)

Terry & Kim said...

Your desk looks like you've got everything you need to create. Love the computer.

Terry #127

butlersabroad said...

Great desk, very creative. Love the angel too, everyone needs an angel.

Hugs
Brenda

Sue from Oregon said...

hmmm interesting goodies! Sue 135

oneoff said...

What a beautiful angel, and the background greenery is gorgeous too. Do you find the graphics tablet easy to use (save for the looking up at the screen)?