Sunday, 10 October 2010

Copics have now been uploaded into the Store

The re-stock has taken place at Stamp Galaxy, and we are now pretty much fully stocked on Ciao markers.  We've also re-stocked the re-fill colours that we carry, and added E39 Leather to the range ~ I am picking off the most popular colours that we sell to add to the re-fills each time I do another order.

We have also expanded the Sketch Markers to include the following colours:








With the Sketch Markers I'm now working my way down the list each time I do another order, and that is why we are a bit top heavy with blue colours this time!

As for other new stuff due in shortly, we are waiting for the arrival from the States of a Graphic 45 order, which should include the Christmas Past paper ~ which is seriously yummy ~ and their Staples line.  I can't wait for it to arrive.

Happy colouring.

Hugs

Kay xoxo


No comments: