Tuesday, 19 October 2010

I can fee a bit of playtime coming on.....

but first to walk the Hound of Ightham Common, or rather jog the HIC and then do a bit more of a tidy up in here.  Toodles has been in routling around in my storage boxes looking for stuff.

Good new on the Mini Glue Gun front, Hobby Craft exchanged the glue sticks for me, and I swapped them for 3 lots of mini ones.  That should last a good while.

I think actually, it might be better than my old gun, which always put way too much glue down, as it has a smaller hole and stands up on a built in stand no less!

I am waiting for the Graphic 45 order to arrive, it has left the States and is on the way ... maybe I will track it later ~ or perhaps I could ge the HIC to do that for me?

I am really excited about the order, as their Playtimes Past paper in it, which will go perfectly with the new stamps that we have coming up.

Happy crafting

Hugs

Kay xoxo

No comments: