Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland collection that we have in stock.
Like all of the Graphic 45 paper there are tons of elements that you can use to make projects, so I cut out out the Alice Card from the Jaberwocky paper, edge with my paper distresser, Walnut Stain and Fired Brick DI, then put two coats of Chiaro Flo EP on. While still warm I added on some of the SU Stamp and Sparkle and heat set again.
Did battle putting it in a memo pin .... I love them, but man alive they are difficult to get anything in!!! ............ which has some small pearls on the stem. Then made a flower from my Prima e-line white flowers. Bottom is coloured with Copic E39 with a bit of Mica addded over the top - the middle is coloured with Perfect Pearls and Mica - the top one is Mica - then went over them all with various DI's from the Duke of Distress.
A Duke of Distress "Wish" Adage Ticket was next, edged with Walnut and Fired Brick DI, and a coat or two of Chiaro Flo Embossing powder. These are another of my must have, or curl up and cry embellies!!
The flower and Adage Ticket were and assembled with the very able assistance of my Mini Glue Gun - have to say, I am now tending towards this method as it dries so quickly and sets rock hard, which is perfecto for dimension, and if I am in a hurry, which I usually am.
The card base is made from my favourite Primsmatic cardstock (which is now I believe owned by Bazzil, - horray) with a smaller square of Curisouser and Curisouse paper, edge with Walnut Stain and Fired Brick DI, then the WR Memory Keepers Photo Corner (pink handled one) on the two right hand edges. A couple of pearls at top right corner, and a pearl for the centre of the flower at bottom left.
Next came the ribbon down the side, which was a bargain from our trip to Tunbridge Wells at the weekend, and is seriously yummy.
I only have to finish the inside now, which will probably be plain cream with my Non-Seq Alic stamp, or maybe a Gold embossed pocket watch image from PA.
Talking of Tunbridge Wells, we have to do another trip for yet more fur for Toodles fur suit, as we under-estimated just how much would be required. The bottom is done, but we won't have enough for the top of to finish the head off ~ with Halloween days away we are running out of time.