Thursday, 21 October 2010

Tag moved on


I did a bit more to the tag this morning before walking the Hound of Ightham Common .. just cut the back ground for it, and added some of the left over W7 Copic Re-inker that I had on my Blending Tool from colouring some tiny pearl trim to thread through the holes ~slightly more on there than I realised and so 'tis a bit dark in places.  Underneath the W7 I used my new Duke of Distress mask and Spiced Marmalade DI, and then over the top of it I stamped the PA cogs.

Once I thread through the bead trim I will raise up with 3d foam, and add embellies.  I actually found a love newsprint bird in my cupboard of stamps this morning.

My review for love~romance~passion should be up later, I am ridiculously excited about it. EDITED TO ADD:  Actually, it is up now - squeeeeeee.

Laters peeps....happy crafting.

Hugs

Kay xoxox

No comments: