Wednesday, 10 November 2010

WOYWW #75 - Release Day

Finally, the new stamps (Play Time - Set 1) are released today .... the baggies came in yesterday and I spent the day packing up the sets.

The last remaining lot are sitting on my desk, together with the ATC I did yesterday sitting on the easel.



The set looks like this ~minus the pink watermark of course:


Sitting on the box just on the floor is a nice pile of pre-orders waiting to go out, plus DT sets and some guest DT sets as well, so I will be holding up the queue in the post office somewhat day.

I then need to make some sense of my desk, and get down to the Papercraft Essentials Article that is due in by the end of the week ...... I know, cutting it fine.  Greatly pleased to report that the RUB is working a treat and I don't have unnecessary spares flitting around, and I can find things I want easily.  Although I have only the one solitary box for my own current papers ~ I need to get a couple more for the other essential cardstock I use all the time, as I find it a pain to unearth it from under the Big Shot each time.

Then we need to turn our attention to the second set, which has some really cute boy images on.

Actually, my desk is not that bad ~ you have all seen it MUCH, MUCH WORSE!!!

If you want to see all the other fabbie work desks, pop the kettle on and take the magic crafting bus to our Queen's Domain, the fair Julia and enjoy your ride.

For no reason ~other than I want to ~ I think when I reach 150 followers I will have a nice blog candy give away for them, so follow, follow .... oh and don't forget that anyone who has ordered with us since October and commented on the blog since January 2010 and a follower will also be entered into the other blog candy draw on 31st December 2010 (which is a big one).

Happy crafting.

Hugs

Kay xoxox

26 comments:

Pam said...

Kay...they ARE sweet!

Mandi said...

Wonderful stamps your custmers will be so excited to receive their new goodies!

Happy WOYWW
mandi x

Terry & Kim said...

Cute stamps!

Terry #21

Chrissie said...

How excited you must be. Great stamps!
Chrissie

Sue said...

Hi ya
fabulous new stamps, have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Susan Allan said...

The stamps look really beautiful and a little bit different. They are definitely on my wish list.
Sue xx 60

Susan Allan said...

The stamps look so cute and that little bit different. They are definitely on my wish list.
Sue xx 60

Ciara said...

That's a very tidy desk, I'm impressed!

Great new stamps & fab idea to do a candy giveaway :-)

Ciara
xx

voodoo vixen said...

Lovely stamps and LOL at the post office queue... hope it isn't pension day!! Annette #58

butlersabroad said...

Very cute! Very Enid Blyton.

Hugs
Brenda 90

Spyder said...

I do like PaperCraft Essentials, but it's alway gone when I remember to look for it. Lovely stamps and as butlersboard says very 'Enid Blyton!'
Have a Happy WOYWW!!
((Lyn))

The Taming of the Glue said...

What gorgeous stamps..they're crying out for some Distress Inks!!! Pam (24)

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Oh what lovely stamps. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 35)

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wow well done you, great stamps! hugs Heidi (#30) xx

Hazel said...

Lovely stamps x Hazel #100

peggy aplSEEDS said...

great stamps, and how nice to have pre-orders!

Julia Dunnit said...

Honestly Kay, I do not know where you find time or strength. Good luck with this release, apart from perfect timing, they are gorgeous images and I'm sure will be great for you. As for the magazine deadline - OMG hurry!

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Those stamps look gorgeous.

Have a great week.
A.xx(4)

Ohhh Snap said...

Very cute stamp set! TFS :D

#76

Ali said...

Oooh that ATC looks gorgeous!

Love the idea of having an easel on your desk to display recent items too.. must look into getting one myself... :)

Ali (#115)

Cardarian said...

Lovely new stamps! And good for you to have pre - orders!
Hugs,
Cardarian

karen said...

Your desk is very neat and tidy today! I love the ATC you made, it is fabulous!
Happy WOYWW!

Theresa said...

Sweet desk and stamps and LOVE that lil pink easel!

Cardmaking Galore said...

I just love your workspace - great colours!

Elizabeth said...

Interesting desk and the stamps look great. Elizabeth #63

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's bad enough that I am running late, then I have been plagued with that pesky 503 error all night. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I was here this week. Congrats on your opening day release. WAs WOYWW sort of a release party?