Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Candy Winners .......... sorry I am late posting this!

Sorry I'm late posting the candy winners from last week, but here they are in the order they came out of the draw:

No 8.    PINKY

No. 5    SVIT

No. 7    PATSYPAT

No. 1    KARYSOLTANY


Please can you email me (you can find the email address at the bottom of the left hand side bar) your snail mail addresses and which Toodles & Binks Stamp you would like.

What with Xmas, changing over to the new all singing and dancing computer system this week, and snow here you might need to be a bit patient about the despatch of them though!

Hugs

Kay

2 comments:

TanySol said...

Thanks Kay!!!!!!!! You make me happy!!!!!!
Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!!!
Congrats to all winners!
Marry Christmas!!!!!!
I sent you e-mail :)

SVIT said...

Wow! That is great! Girls, thank you very much!!!! I can't believe I am a lucky one!!!!