Thursday, 16 December 2010

Joel Tag for Toodles

Toodles is doing a Secret Santa tomorrow, at her "traditional" (built up since Year 7 they are now Year 8) end of term lunch at MacD's.

So I used one of my favourite stamps, Joel the Reindeer, who is so stinking cute.


A lot o'apolgoies the lighting is dreadful for this photo.

I used a 5x5" square of green Papermania cardstock and used my new Martha Punch around the Page loopy punches to make the bottom.  The stamped out Joel in Cocoa Momento ink and coloured him in with Copics (E00; E21; E31; E27; RV11 R27; YG67 & YG03).

Bling swirl was made using the Bazzill Basic Mystical Flourish template and some leftover Hero Arts Gems. They are perfect, and I'm now beside myself with delight that I got them, they will be great to use with my Hot Fix Crystals - I love my crystals, but have been struggling to get a good swirl when I am putting them down ... I get a touch carried away and it ends up with a pizza effect ... this way it's clean and even (I love the Prima crystals, but they are so expensive, hence these templates are a boon as you can get the look at a fraction of the cost, and just a little bit of effort!)

 Then a leaf and white flowers added at the bottom.  Joel, flowers and leaf were attached with hot glue.  I also dribbled a bit of hot glue hither and yon about the bottom and sprinkled on what Polar Flowersoft.

Name was stamped using Hero Arts "Sunny" alphas.

No comments: