Wednesday, 22 December 2010

WOYWW #81 - I am late getting going this morning



and this is quite a brief post.

Above is a close up of some of the things gathered together to start on the Papercraft Essentials projects that need to be done by next week.  Can you see on top of it my lovely Martha Stewart craft knife ..... ohhhh I loves it!!!!


The whole sorry mess is set out before you to laugh at .............. you can just spot my other lovely new toy the Fiskars big deck trimmer (I don't think they actually call it that, but I do - 'tis lovely because it goes to just past the 6" mark without having to open up the arm).

Anyhoo, this little lot needs to be cleared off as soon as I post this as I have a small and a big order of Toodles & Binks Stamps to get off to the States, plus I need to start on my projects (7 of them).

Somewhere in the UK transport system is my new computer system ..... I am not sure where between Leeds and Maidstone for the last 2 days if the tracking thingywhatsit is to believed.

Apparently my Christmas presents are keeping it company too, I mentioned they sent the wrong thing last week and the new one has yet to arrive .... so picture me with no boxes to upwrap on Saturday......I am sure I will survive with the thought that I will get a Vagabond in February though.

Pop off to Fair Queen Julia's gaffe now to see what everyone else is up to.

Happy crafting.

Hugs

Kay xoxoxo


PS I watched The Savoy last night ............ £25,000 for a mattress ............. get over yourselves when there are starving people in the world!

5 comments:

JoZart said...

Great crafty mess there shows you've really been busy. Have a HAppy WOYWW cHristmas,
JoZarty x

jude said...

Gorgeous creative desk this morning hun.Big thanks my candy stamps arrived yesterday but think im gonna have to wait until the celebrations are all over before playing even though my fingers are an itching.
My prezzie must be keeping yours company...lol
Did you say vagabond i was looking at them yesterday as had email from online shop i use and they have them...ooooo...aa.hhh.never know i may right to the savoy he may buy me one.As you also noticed 25,00- for mattress and not including bed ...This makes my blood boil too...not getting started.Anyways Well Have a Merry Christmas and Wishing You and Yours A Very Happy ,Healthy ,Crafty New Year
hugs judex

Marjo said...

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Happy Holidays and creataive crafting in the New Year.

Hugs, Marjo #5

Sarpreet said...

Good luck in your project, thank you for snoop

Craft Fairy said...

Look rather like my desk. No matter how much you tidy up it always stays the same. I love it.
Yvonne