Wednesday, 12 January 2011

#84 - It's Wednesday so it's WOYWW



This week is a different angle for a bit of variety .... and because I used the quick capture from the webcam as the new computer doesn't yet have a card reader installed, and I can't be bothered to go and beg to use the one in Toddles' room.

There is plenty going on, but I can't show you any of it, as it is all publication work.  I have turned the card around so you can't see the front.

Notice too, my lovely new computer screen in the background  ....... it's HD no less and fabbie.

I still have one more project and all the step by steps to do today, but not feeling so good today .... so it is going to all be a struggle.

Please take the magic carpet tethered here to our Fair Queen Julia's Castle to see what everyone else is getting up to.

EDITED TO ADD:  Bazzill Jewel Templates are now in stock.  See posts above, or our store.
Hugs

Kay

21 comments:

Marjo said...

Very busy and wonderful desk this week. Can't wait to see the actual projects!..lol

Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #23 Happy WOYWW

Helen said...

Looks very creative. Can't wait to see the finished article.

Minxy said...

WOW that HD webcam sure does produce a fantastic pic Kay, i think i may have to invest in one..are they very expensive??
Happy Wednesday
Minxy #2

Sue said...

Hi ya
very busy desk, cant wait to see the card, have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (25)

Kim Dellow said...

Hey Kay, love your workspace! Looks busy, busy, busy LOL! Kim

Pam said...

Ah spoil sport, look forward to seeing the otherside of the card. Hugs Pam x

Susan Allan said...

Not sure if my comment went through!!
Sue xx 67

Susan Allan said...

I don't think I posted it properly. Any way just to say that I am looking forward to seeing your projects.
Sue xx 67

Tertia said...

Such a lot happening on your desk, would love to see the front of that card.
Tertia 93

Sassylassy said...

Looks like you have lots of fun stuff on your work desk that I'd love to poke and pick around. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs Bonnie

Doone said...

nope still love my mac more - sorry,

but I would like your desk and stash please...pretty please?

dx

Nicky said...

Love your desk looks very big compared to my little desk - go on turn the card round you are teasing us ~ Nicky 45

Neet said...

Great clear picture - must try that myself. Will enjoy seeing your creation that is under wraps soon. Thanks for the peek. #134

voodoo vixen said...

Your desk looks fabby and your new monitor even more so!! HD no less! Hope you are feeling more the thing and able to play.... and show us all the secret stuff! Annette #18

okienurse said...

Looks like a busy desk. Love the wide screen monitor!

butlersabroad said...

Hope you're feeling ok today and managed to get your tasks completed? Lovely busy desk with lots of great stash on show.

Hugs
Brenda 99

MaggieC said...

I think I NEED an HD webcam, but as my Ottlite arrived today, anything else must wait. Looking forward to seeing what you are creating on that tidy desk.

weewiccababe said...

wow, loads going on there
nice to meet you
Debbi
xx

Sunshine Girl said...

Lovely busy desk there cant wait to see the finished article. Thanks for sharing. No. 29

karen said...

Crafty and creative desk! Can't wait to see the finished product :)
Thanks for the peek!
xoxo Karen

Ali said...

Lovely busy-looking desk - can't wait to see the finished projects!

Rather yummy new flatscreen too! :D

Thanks for sharing.

Ali #77