Saturday, 15 January 2011

Cupcakes .......


they aren't perfect, but then nothing coming out of my kitchen is anyway!

Especially not tonight ....... I burnt myself badly on a baking sheet cooking dinner - having to type with 2 fingers. LOL!



I only had white Fimo so coloured it with Copic Re-inkers.  I tried a couple of methods for the pins.  One cupcake was an end pin pushed up from the bottom, but the one I like the best is the one where I pushed an eye pin down into it from the top.  The doughnuts have eye pins pushed in through one side of the hole, with the straight bit out the top, which will need to be rolled over to form a loop.

They just need to be varnished now.

I think I will get some different colours and try some more....practice makes perfect after all (they do look better in real life though).

Happy crafting.

Kay

1 comment:

TanySol said...

For the first time - sweet little cupcakes!