Thursday, 13 January 2011

Final Peek - now just the text to do today

S'up Peeps,


Just finished the final project and now just need to type the text and then get it off to the Post Office by close of business.  Deadline is Monday, so it will be fine if it goes Special Delivery.


I've had fun, but there is some Fimo and a Pasta Making Machine that has my name written on it.....plus loads of design work to be done and general admin/accounts etc always need doing.  There is also a whole load of these to be played with:


they arrived in store yesterday, I think we have all the colours ...... so excited about using them!  Especially this yummylicious colour.

Today I am eagerly awaiting my copy of Craft Stamper as the Play Set 1 was very kindly featured by Katherine, and I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Happy crafting peeps.

No comments: