Monday, 10 January 2011

Least said soonest mended .... no smut please we're British


At the expense of an empty Sketch marker, I've repaired my G21 Sketch pen, took only a second to take out all the nib (it was a snug fit though) re-fill with re-inker and pop in a new nib.

Phew, just managed to smart fix the photo using Corel X5 ~Photo Paint - I usually use Adobe Photoshop Elements, so it's a big learning curve ~ not sure how to re-size effectively though.

Warning for all Copic users who fall in the Slapdash Category like me ...... make sure that you grab hold of the shaft a good way down before you yank it firmly but gently ........... I realise who that must sound like, but no smut was intended in that statement ... I know that some people (and we BOTH know what that will be don't we?) will find that totally hilarious!!!!!  Smirk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right, now all I need to do is finish a project off and start on another one and I can have my lunch and read my book.

Laters peeps.

Kay

No comments: