Monday, 3 January 2011

The Tag from New Year's Eve


I decided that a bit of Fired Brick splatter stamping was just the thing around the edges.

My tracking status on the courier web site has been updated to planned delivery 27th December ....... so fingers crossed for it in 2011!!!!!!!!!

I'm just working my way through orders at the moment, and then I need to sit down and finalise 7 projects that I am working on, deadline is 14th December with step by steps, etc and in the post by 5 pm.  Help.....I am going to be a busy girl.

Happy crafting.

Hugs

Kay

2 comments:

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Hi Kay, watched your little video, very entertaining. Loving the finished project. I have put these gorgeous stamps down on my long list of things to buy this year.

Hugs
Tamara

pinky said...

It survived the wine lol. Love the finished article. Sounds like you are one busy woman:)