Wednesday, 9 February 2011

#88 WOYWW - Not such to see here


my desk is a bit .... well a LOT boring this week .... just a 6x6 bare naked chipboard page drying after being covered with white acrylic base as a base.  It is starting a new mini journal off.

The red box you can see in the background is one of Toodles "Pokey Biscuits" that come from Japan, which I want to alter somehow.


I've also made a whole batch of cupcakes ... which have gone in orders, but also done a prototype for a piece of pie .... it needs to be a bit thicker, so more layers .... plus the lovely little teeny tiny balls I put on top of it weren't pressed in hard enough and came off after it was backed .... so I might use beads next time.  You eyes are not deceiving you ... there is a tiny bit of glitter on it.

Hopefully I will get a chance to see what all the other WOYWERS' are up to  -  so step aboard the magic carpet to the Fair Queen Julia's realm to see them all.

Happy crafting.

Kay

16 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

So what is the pie made of? If that is polymer clay, it is the most colorful clay I've ever seen. But I like the cute little cupcake I see way in the background. A good color for this time of year. Happy WOYWW from number 7.

Sue said...

Hi ya
oh fab ickle cakes & pie,look forward to seeing your mini journal, have good day, happy WOYWW, sue,x(11)

oneoff said...

I reckon you're just trying to make us hungry with all those edible goodies!

Happy WOYWW
Bx

Poppit said...

Wow - look at those little cupcakes!!! They are sooooooooooooo cute!! Thanks for making me smile (little and cute get me EVERY time!!!) Poppit #75

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Loving those cupcakes! Thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

Oooh everyone loves a cupcake!
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #58

S said...

Thanks for the peek.

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh cupcakes with orders - too cute. Tell me, do you actually sleep, ever? Do you plan to share the building of the new mini book? Please?!

Mrs A. said...

Are you starting up a bakery!!!
Goodies all look rather eatable.
Hugs Mrs A. #83

butlersabroad said...

Ooh Pokey Sticks!! I love the Almond Crush ones!! Pie looks good enough to eat too!

Hugs
Brenda 89

My word verification is "snargly" what a brilliant new word, gonna have to remember that one!!

okienurse said...

very busy work space. Love all the cupcakes and pie! Thanks for sharing
Vickie

Carola Bartz said...

It looks yummy - are you torturing us?

Nicky said...

great space love the pie and the cupcake look forward to seeing the mini book take shape

Cath x said...

Looks like you've been working hard! TFS xx

MaggieC said...

Anything food based should be banned from the blogs - they all make us feel hungry, even when we know they are not edible. They look it and very succulent too.

Starla said...

All of a sudden, I'm feeling the urge to make some sweet goodies! haha Star 102