Friday, 18 February 2011

OWOH Winners

I had such a fabulous response that I thought I would the three winners all a stamp sheet plus a cupcake charm, they are:

Sherry Edwards

Laura Carson

Pea

plus just because they are always so wonderfully supportive through WOYWW and UK STampers I thought I would also give a stamp sheet to:

Bleubeard & Elizabeth

Minxy

Fiona Whitehead (aka Magicdiva)

I already have Minxy's addy, but I will email the rest of you over the weekend to get your snail mails'.

Thank you so much for taking the time to participate.

Hugs

Kay

6 comments:

PEA said...

I'm beyond thrilled to be one of your winners, woohoo!!! Thank you so much:-) I'll email you my address pronto.

Hugs, PEA xo

Sherry Edwards said...

Thanks Kay, what wonderful news!!! I've just replied to your email with my details x

Fiona Whitehead said...

Oh Kay - how wonderful - thanks so much I'm thrilled to win one of your prizes - woohoo!

Artfully Musing said...

So excited to have won! Thank you, thank you. Laura

Fiona Whitehead said...

Hi Kay - do you still need my address? I can't seen an email on here where to sent it!

Minxy said...

Your an absolute doll, and i'm over the moon with this lovely surprize xx