Wednesday, 2 March 2011

#91 WOYWW - The Grim Reality of my Desk and a Peek



Ah yes, the grim reality of my desk .... it looks like a barren wasteland of non-creativity at the moment.

There is just a box of hot fix crystals, the mankie old plastic tub we use for water (I need one of them'thar Ranger ones after Artsy Crafty and some nesties (these were used for sizing stamps for the new stamps).

Talking of which, they have finally gone off to the studio to be made into the matrix board, the new set is Play Time (Set 2) - Park Life ..... here's a sneak peek:


Hopefully it will be ready to press this weekend, if not early next week .... I just need to get the packaging done ahead of time.  We are also getting better cutting facilities, and my scroll saw should be also be here in time (it's seriously hard to cut a lot of rubber by hand).

Enough of my wittering, hop over to Fair Queen Julia's to see what all the other WOYWWers have been up to.

S'up bloggettes......laters.

Kay


Ohhh PS:  I had the most ace time at Artsy Crafty but was exhausted.

16 comments:

jude said...

Very creative desk this week hunni.Good l;uck with the rubber...lol
Happy creative wednesday
hugs judex35

Stamping 4 Pleasure said...

Great desk and good luck with the stamps.
Hugs, Sandra

Wipso said...

Maybe you need one of the desk tidies we have been making this week?
Don't forget to pop over to our shop and put your name down in the next gift draw.
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Hugs,
A x

Helen said...

I think your desk looks ok, but then I do work messy!!

Penni said...

A very interesting desk!!!

Hugs
Penni (80)
X

Sue said...

Hi ya
fab looking desk,good luck with the stamps, have good day, happy WOYWW, sue,x(31)

Charlene said...

Looks like a lovely crafty mess. Perfect for creating!

Marjo said...

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a great WOYWW.

Hugs, Marjo #5

The Crafty Elf said...

I believe a busy desk is a happy desk, right?

okienurse said...

I don't think your desk is messy at all. I think it looks well used. Thanks for sharing Vickie #49

Fiona Whitehead said...

Kay - thanks so much - I received my lovely OWOH stamps this morning - very much appreciated - I've mentioned you on my blog - x

Minxy said...

Hello Wonderful Lady.. I received my package today and all i can say is a big thank you hun, love the stamps and was really kind of you x Mwah XX

Shazsilverwolf said...

great desk, good luck with the stamps, Shaz #125

Sam said...

It is not messy - it is creative chaos!! That's my excuse anyway!

Happy crafting

Hettie # 135

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh no - you keep wittering! Frankle that sneak peek is not helpful enough for me and I'm full of cheer that you're fitting stamps to nesties and I'm really glad that I don't have to cut them all!!

Tertia said...

I do not envy you having to cut all that rubber. Your desk looks very creative to me.