Monday, 28 March 2011

Life is what you Mask it

just a trial tag using practising my Masks affixed with Texture Paste idea that I had the other week.


Chipboard tag, painted with Lumiere paint (just finished typing up a BIG order for that stuff), Art Dolls Masks made from Fimo Puppen and then painted black with mica powders brushed on when tacky.

I stamped the flowers from Play Time Set 2 - Park Life onto tissue paper and then added then to the tax in some flat areas using Golden Fluid Matte Medium (I accidentally used CH Medium on someting else and it didn't disintegrate into the background like the Golden one did.  To cover up my mistake I added more texure paste and the Art Doll Masks, plus some brass flowers.  When dry it was painted with another Lumiere colour.

Once the whole thing was dry I then rubbed over the raised areas with Inca Gold in Purple.

You can't see how very textured the piece is from the photo, and on the whole I'm actually quite pleased with it.

Kay (being driven half-mad with a sticky shift key!!)

No comments: