Monday, 7 March 2011

Play Time (Set 2) - Park Life

Soooooo, after dallying at Costa Coffee this morning and indulging in an enormous hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream ........ I headed over to Sevenoaks to pick up the boards for the latest stamps (Saturday Postie couldn't be bothered to bring them up the drive!) ..... and so it will be pressing tonight ..... so new stamp set should be available later on this evening as I some packaging already made up ahead of time (go me, organised for once).


I've just got back from walking the Hound of Ightham Common through the orchards ..... it's a fabulous day with sun shining and birds singing ........... Spring is on the way.

Now I am just trying to catch up with admin (why is there always such a huge mountain of the stuff that I never get to the top/bottom of depending on which way round you look at it!)?

I try to make sure that I have Monday afternoons off as I don't do the school run ..... so I need to get a wriggle on if that is to be the case.

Hugs

Kay

No comments: