Tuesday, 29 March 2011

WOYWW #95 - Quite tidy for me



** EDITED TO ADD:  I've had a few people ask me about the Sticky-Back Canvass ... it's from Ranger, and we have it in stock at Stamp Galaxy HERE.  It works so amazingly well wit the Lumiere Paints and a little seems to go a long way for creating embellishments.

and a different perspective this week, taken by the Rubbah Elf with his phone camera .... mine is so rubbish, and I didn't have time to mess around getting my camera out or moving the laptop to plug in the web cam.

You can see some of the yummy Lumiere paints which have been used ... and which will be in store at the Galaxy hopefully next week.  Plus some of the Claudine Helmuth sticky-back canvass - I didn't get that stuff until I tried it today ..... amazing product and Ill using it a lot from now on.

Close up of my tag from the other day, using the Play Time Set 2 (Park Life) set .... it's moved on  a bit, with move flowers in the canvass and beads added .... I like it much more now.




Plus I went a bit crazy with the Lumiere and canvas and started to arty up my Kindle Cover so I can tell it apart from the one my Mum made for herself ... it's not finished, but I'm quite pleased with it so far.


I have a big box of Copics to unpack and update the shop ... so you might like to grab a coffee and head off to Fair Queen Julia's Castle and have a look at all the other WOYWWers.

Happy crafting.

Kay

16 comments:

sasa said...

Lumiere paints are always just so fab and vivid. Looking very tidy...will check out Galaxy soon as I feel a stamp flush coming on...
Thanks for sharing your workdesk today. Wishing you lots of creativity until next time!

Sasa (Sarah) at 1

http://blueboxbabe.blogspot.com/

jude said...

Wow lovce those paints so effective and leave lovely sheen.might have to invest!Have creative wednesday
hugs judex 6

Marjo said...

Gorgeous tags. Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a great WOYWW

Hugs Marjo #22

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah Kay- Well here we are with another WOYWW! – quite bit going on here again - loving the lumiere work soo gorgeous! great creative tag..awesome..
thanks so much for sharing..
Shaz in oz. x #35

Helen said...

I haven't used my lumiere's for ages, they are wonderful colours I agree!

Dragon said...

Lovely tag with such good texture... Nice desk stuff... Have a great week
Frankie
xx

Sue said...

Hi ya
lovely tag, the kindle bag is fab, luv the colours,thanks for the snoop, have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x(13)x

S said...

Lovely crafting going on at your place.

Minxy said...

Interesting desk today, love the texture on the tag and the case is fun too :D
StAy InKy
hUgS MiNxY #48

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

That tag looks so effective - beautiful colours and textures.

The Crafty Elf said...

Oh how great is that kindle bag. Great idea! Nice tag - love the colours! TFS

okienurse said...

very nice projects there! I love Luminarte! I used them years ago when they were Twinkling H20 but there weren't as many beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #83

Kezzy said...

Ooooo those paints are stunning, i have never tried them before. Loving the tag its gorgeous and loving what you have done with the kindle cover. Xx

Elizabeth said...

Those paints are so glossy and the colours are gorgeous. Love your kindle cover. Have a great weekend. Elizabeth x #96

Rachel said...

Lumiere paints just totally rock. I would probably bathe in them if I could! OK, so I wouldn't, but you know what I mean.

Great desk: tidy enough to easily work at without scaring the bejeezus out of messy people like me!

Thanks for sharing,
rachel #70

Mrs A. said...

Love your kindle cover. Gorgeous colours. Great idea. Must make a cover for my book which is just shoved in a soft shoe bag at the mo. Off to have a search for this stick - back canvas. Thanks for the info. Hugs Mrs A. #16