Wednesday, 13 April 2011

WOYWW #97 - Packaging for the new Garden Curio Set

I have a canvass finished for Craft Stamper project ........ which I can't show you ............ and the packaging for the new set,which all being well will be pressed tonight ......... so we're putting it on pre-release now.


It's specifically been designed to go with a stamp image that is coming later this year with a Craft Stamper issue (I believe it will be the September one).

It's smaller than the last Play Time issues, in that it's a DL plate.  Called Play Time (Set 3) - Garden Curio, and will be released at £5.85 unmounted rubber (this time gray) and £7.35 on UMOUNT foam and trimmed.

At the moment I am in the middle of getting the packaging together, and hopefully I can take a break from that and head off to a craft shop near Faversham to pick up some lightweight chipboard if they have any in stock for my project as Guest Designer for Craft Stamper.

Actually, it's quite tidy for me in here at the moment ......... hard to believe I know!

Grab a coffee and head off over to Fair Queen Julia's Crafty Kingdom to see what all the other gals are up to.

Laters peeps.

Kay

7 comments:

Neet said...

Looking forward to seeing what you produce as Guest Designer - sounds interesting. Love the stamps - especially the little gnome.
Thanks for sharing. #26

Wipso said...

Look forward to seeing the finished canvas.
A x

okienurse said...

Nice garden set! The gnome is so cute! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #78

RosC said...

The gnome is cute, and the rest of the garden set is versatile.
Ros.

Angie said...

Those are a great set of stamps ....cute gnome

Tracey Brossart said...

Beautiful set of stamps!

Happy be-lated WOYWW!

I have some yummy candy on my blog if you'd like to check it out! :D

My Blog Candy!

xx Tracey xx
#58

MaggieC said...

Those are lovely stamps. You are so talented to do that designing.