Monday, 11 April 2011

Feed the Birds?


Another peek at the upcoming release for you.

I've finally finished my canvass, and will send it off this week, and it's a shame that I can't show it to you, as I love it (and I don't always say that about my work).

Today Lyd and I are off to Bromley (leaving eldest in charge here for seeing in deliveries) - she has a birthday shopping spree and lunch with her girlies, and I get to hang around for 4 hours!  To kill a bit of time I will call into my old office and torment my ex-boss for a bit, might even get a coffee if I'm lucky.  There may be a trip to the Works and Harpers Bazaar (if there is one) and I've charged up the Kindle and will just hang about at Costa Coffee for the rest of the time.

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Kay

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh am loving the print..
Hope you have a good day..am booked in for similar later in the week. I think tormenting an ex boss sounds like a great start!