Thursday, 7 April 2011

Missed WOYWW yesterday .......

as I was poorly sick, and needed to get a huge amount of work done.

This is what I have been getting up to in part:


Is't part of the new Toodles & Binks Garden Curios plate that is due to be released next week hopefully, and will co-ordinate with one of our Designs that is the Craft Stamper stamp (I think in September).

I can't tell you anymore at the moment, other than his name is "Jonty" and he's part of a DL stamp sheet that was inspired by living in an English Country Garden and a vivid imagination in his case of what all the wee folk get up to.

Hugs

Kay

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've missed WOYWW for several weeks, so I suspect you are in better stead with the group than I. I finally went to the post office yesterday to retrieve my mail that I had stopped when I went to California. There in with the bills and ads was a box of goodies from you. I love the darling cupcake. It is super precious and I had NO idea it was that tiny and darling.

I also love and appreciate the stamps. They are great, and I am going to be a rubber stamper yet, if I keep hanging around you. Thank you again for these stamps. They are really adorable.