Monday, 25 April 2011

UStream Logo

Ustream logo IMG00187.jpg on Twitpic

Spent a bit of time last night working on my UStream Logo, picture is a bit yuck .... note to self: get a better camera phone!!!!!! ............ on the whole I am quite pleased with the result, but I do need to add some screw top brads and some gears.

It's made with a buck naked chipboard piece (edges taken off at an angle) and then mesh in some places and chipboard letters, then metal tape over the top. A ball tool is used around the letters and mesh and then TSS tools to get the other effects. Have a look at RACH)113's Youtbue for a really fabulous example of how it should be done.

Laters peeps

Kay

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Blimmin fab that - I wanna try. I have no tape, so it will be a big challenge...hmm! Also I'm more challenged - dunno what UStream is, how embarrasing!!